AMVers: Word Association AMVers: Word Association

Not Bad

Great opening and for paint the artwork is much better than most paint artwork I see. Story line was pretty good too. Over all this was some good work, you just need to work on reducing that air noise. I couldn't understand the guy with glasses most of the time. Once you get that worked out you should be good. some recording programs like Audio Editor Gold have effects for reducing it, and there are tricks you can try as well like lining the wall with egg cartons, but I doubt you would need to go that far lol. Great work, I hope to see more of these.

-P05t@l268

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Great

Great game, but every mission I use the Remington on, it wont kill anyone, it acts like I never fired the shot other than the sound of the gun, and recoil. Other than that I love the whole set up.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Very Nice

It was good but I couldn't get my guy to move fast at all, and when I shot my gun he moved backward faster than he could walk forward. I kept falling off things cause I couldn't see well and the gun moved me more than walking did, but other than that it looked amazing and was a great idea and a decent game. Good Work.

-P05t@l268

Danmaku Legend II Danmaku Legend II

Awesome

This is a great game. Great job. Only thing I would change is make the ship move a little faster, but even the way it is this is something I would buy on like gameboy.

I'd Like Some Fries With That I'd Like Some Fries With That

Loved it! Would you be willing to let me use this for my intro music to my youtube videos? You will receive credit in every video I use it in.

Saao responds:

Sure, I'll message you

-=Hydrogen=- -=Hydrogen=-

Overall Nice, Cool Creepy Bag Pipe

I really liked this, only complaint is that the intro was a bit too long and kinda repetitive. Once you got past that, the song was good, I would have used more of that creepy bag pipe sounding instrument in the actual song part. So quick overview, shorter intro, longer song part, less repetition, and more creepy bag pipe.

Keep up the good work, I am a fan of creepy sounding music. I use a lot of church organ in my stuff lol

ajduff14 responds:

I totally agree man intro did seem far too long after a good think and I was considering using church organs in the intro maybe i should try it again with one and see how it goes:) thanks for the feedback

The City Burns The City Burns

Very Nice

I liked it. Wasn't repetitive, great structure, wasn't simple, and a nice variety of instruments that work nicely together. Also I really liked the sound effects. Great song

-P05T@L268